Saturday, March 07, 2009

SYF Central Judging for Concert Bands

Gosh...been so long since I last update my blog...lol...

Went for SYF balloting dat dae...ours is on Day 4 (PM session), performance time @ 2.30pm...performing right after a 2007 Gold Band!!! I am reallie not too confident about clinching a Silver award, let alone a Gold...till now, the Band still has lots of technical problems, articulation problem...I am reallie not too positive...of course, in front of the members I have to boost their cinfidence...however...reality still hurts...I am reallie afraid that we would fail again tis time....i know the members have put in lots of effort..most of them...n it is reallie time we prove ourselves to the world out there that we hve improved and made it..but still...

yes we have gotten d taste of clinchin a Gold in 2nd National Bands competition in July 08..n Silver in Genting Highlands competition in 08 as well..it wa an achievement...definitely.. n i m proud of the band...but SYF is a totally different issue...its more competitive..its a competition among more than 150 schools!!!!d competition is very much steeper!!!can the band perform yet again? I don't know..i don't have the confidence...i am worried...

saw this beautiful rainbow dat dae...spread across the skies...how beautiful...let me make a wish over this rainbow...wishing all my family n friends best of health...n of cos....hope the YCSS Concert Band would be able to attain at least a Silver in the upcoming SYF Central Judging for Concert bands....God Bless Us..

No comments:

Post a Comment