First of all, I would like to take this opportunity to thank a few friends of mine..for their lovely birthdae presents..reallie like them a lot..Thanks girls..of cos..not forgetting my dear for the lovely dinner arrangement..and his presents..hmm...am I so easy to read?how come all of you know just what I like??!!haa... well well...
"O"-level CL exams just over few days ago..heard from Jeremy that he din do too well for his letter writing..oh oh..but glad Nic sae he managed to complete the whole exam!!great man..hope the others do well this time..jia you pple..all d best for the rest of the exams (coming juz next Mon!!)
been kept quite bz these dae(despite havin no lessons)..wif band..wif admin matters..wif my MT project..wow..
tinking of taking up post-grad classes..but wonder if time and schedule permit...most prob a Sec 4 FT next yr..and things will be more tough goin..esp wif my band havin performance n SYF next yr..shld i take up lessons?wonder wonder..
Saturday, November 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment